GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not working data roaming overseas

Valued Commentator

Not working data roaming overseas

My happy prepaid for a 2,4gb data plan at $15 is not working. The SIM card was activated and I was able to use the 5gb free for 10days prior to the activation of the 3.6GB data plan. I have tried setting up the APN, restart the phone, on and off roaming services but none seems to work. My data plan has already started but I cannot use so it is unfair to consumers since we had already paid the money. Please advise and revert soon.

4 REPLIES 4
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Not working data roaming overseas

Hi @diavest, please PM me the subscriber's name, NRIC/FIN, E-mail address and prepaid number. I'll get the prepaid team to assist you. - Sofia

Sofia
Respected Commentator

I am encountering the same issue. My balance is constantly being deducted and refunded so I don’t know what is going on but I just cannot access my data. Tried reaching out to StarHub a few times but they are not responding. Really poor service. 

Community Manager

Hi oxy555

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

I will be checking with the relevant department on the matter, which will take some time. you may wish to read up on http://www.starhub.com/personal/support/services-and-plans/mobile-roaming/prepaid-roaming.html#happy... in the meantime.

Due to overwhelming amount of queries coming in, our responses may be slow. For immediate assistance, kindly call +65 9850 0000.

Hope this clarifies. 

- Jackson
Respected Commentator

I am already returning to Singapore tomorrow and my problem is still not solved. So I paid $18 but only used 0.03GB of data. Please review your service. It has caused me great inconvenience and I am considering ending my contract with StarHub completely in the future.