StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No network

Respected Commentator

No network

I am buy sin / malaysia data plan , still can use in singpore , when arrive in malaysia , no network detect , please help me what to do thx

5 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: No network

Hi Indra_828, please PM us your subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address and mobile number >> HERE << we’ll arrange for assistance. Thank you. - Jeremy 

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
Respected Commentator

Subcriber name :
Mobile no.
Email add : 

Community Manager

Please remove sim and try again. Make sure that mobile is connected to shppd apn.

Go to Settings > Mobile Data > Mobile Data Options > Mobile Data Network > APN: shppd

If you require further assistance, please PM us via this link https://bit.ly/2S5w5qq   

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
Respected Commentator

Hi , thx for your reply , your setting solution cannot be work , actually 

starhub system have to automatically rooming when we set from our mobile , problem cannot be solve when we cannot 

log in starhub app , fortunately i log in starhub app before and i set rooming on from your app to solve my problem . The problem is when we dont have network and cannot get log in code by sma  , then problem cannot be solve , hope this will help others to setup rooming before depart to your destination .

Community Manager

Hi Indra_828

My sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused. Do refer to our FAQ when setting up to ensure you're on the right track. Smiley Happy 

https://www.starhub.com/personal/support/services-and-plans/mobile-roaming/prepaid-roaming.html#happ...

Hope this helps!

- Jackson