Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HappyRoam networks in 2019?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

HappyRoam networks in 2019?

Hi,

What are the current preferred HappyRoam partner networks for all supported countries in 2019?

Please respond here publicly for all users to see.

The current 2019 Guide does not state which networks to make sure we are connected to, to prevent incurring any charges to our Wallet.

This is a new post to show all countries.

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Re: HappyRoam networks in 2019?

Hi Usher, you can check our website for more details on prepaid roaming, https://www.starhub.com/personal/mobile/mobile-phones-plans/prepaid-cards/happy-roam.html

You can refer to old prepaid guide for the list of preferred roaming network, https://www.starhub.com/content/dam/starhub/2017/personal/mobile/mobile-phones-and-plans/prepaid-car... 

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
Honored Contributor

Hi,

Why don't you just post a clear answer here instead of being ambiguous.

As I said, the new guide does not specify networks, so why would you respond with a link to the old guide... 

Please state clearly what networks we must be connected to on HappyRoam, to avoid being charged for roaming on non-supported networks, which seems.to be a common complaint.

...don't understand why you guys are never crystal clear on this forum...

Community Manager

Hi Usher, we have replied you via PM. Thank you - Jeremy 

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!