cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy roam not working g

Respected Commentator

Re: Happy roam not working g

Hi Priya,

PM sent. Kindly advise immediately, I paid for the data to be used in US for a month, but it's been 2 weeks I am not able to use it.!

Community Manager

We've refreshed the roaming profile for your prepaid service, please try again and manually login to either of AT&T or T-Mobile

Valued Commentator

Hi there, my Happy Roam is not working in the US either. Roaming enabled, changed APN, restarted phone, etc but no use. I bought the $50 card and now the balance is down to $2 for no reason (no use of any service). Can someone help? 

Community Manager

Hi athu

You'll need a minimum balance of $3 for roaming to remain active. Do top up your Prepaid Card to use it again.

If you'd like clarification on the usage, please send us your registered name and Prepaid number for verification by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < so we can assist you. 

- Amy
Valued Commentator

Hi there, thanks for the reply. I bought the $50 card and for no reason, the balance is down to $2. I wouldn't top up unless I know where the money has gone to. This is the third time my credits were deducted for unknown reasons. I tried to Private message you but the page doesn't show anything when I click on the link. See photo attached. My number is 91033602Capture.JPG

New Commentator

Hello, this is my second time purchasing a 30-day plan for Happy Roam. And I have been experiencing connectivity issues in the various countries I have been to.

Just touched down in London today, managed to connect for about 15 mins and my connection went off suddenly. I've followed the steps in the thread but it is still not working.

My prepaid number is 85051800. Thanks

Respected Commentator

In Japan, bought prepaid $32 data only sim in Singapore. Apn set, data roaming active and on for phone. Sent 2 PM's and no response. Going on day 3 of wasted money now! 

Full 4GLTE service but little R next to it and no data!

New Commentator

Hello, I also have a happy prepaid sim card, I have the roaming activated, algo the settings in shppd, I tried to select manually the network, enable and disable 4G and 3G, but roaming in: Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand still not working, what's happening?

Could you please assist me?

my number is +65 8680 2514

thank you

Respected Commentator

Their website is misleading. It looks like the happy roaming cards all work for roaming data but only the first one specifically called happy roaming data or something does. Don't trust them when they say add $ to your account for roaming. I felt ripped off when they did that to me and it still didnt work nor did they refund me
Community Manager

Hi Pibemanzana, as checked, main wallet balance is $2.57. Please ensure that you have at least $3 main wallet to enjoy prepaid roaming service. 

Do note that mobile should be connected to shppd apn.

For iOS users:
1. Ensure that the phone carrier setting is StarHub 27.2 or above.
Go to Settings > General > About > Carrier > StarHub: 27.2

2. Settings > Mobile Data > Mobile Data Options > Mobile Data Network > APN: shppd

Let us know how it goes. 

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is