StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy roam not working g

Alumni (Retired)

Re: Happy roam not working g

Hi Cheonghs, have you tried restarting or tried your SIM card in another phone?

- Sal
Valued Commentator

I had $31+ left on my account on Thursday and on Friday morning, I had $0.01 left. I have not used my account during the night. I believe there is a mistake. I am currently in US.

Community Manager

Hi Starhubroam,

please send me a private massage with your name, NRIC/FIN, contact number and email address so that I can get in touch and assist you further. Thank you.- Josephine

How to send a PM (Private Message) on StarHub Community?

Valued Commentator

I got the same problem.. Landed in indonesia yesterday. 

The data roam worked for the first 2 hours on indosatooredoo, then gone after that.

Restarted my phone a few times for the past 1 day, still no result. Very frustrating. 

Alumni (Retired)

Hey Horiyadi, can you PM me with your full name, NRIC/FIN and prepaid number so I can look into this for you?

- Sal
Valued Commentator

Hi Salehuddin,

Following the input from your team that i have to maintain at least 3$ of balance, i did a top up of 10$.

Good news is the data roaming worked. 

Bad news is it stop working again after a couple of hours. And help me check why my credit was deducted 3.x$. I am very sure that i made no phonecall or SMS after i made the top up. 

Nhh
Honored Commentator

My data roaming is not working when I was in Vietnam last few days from 23 dec. It used to be working since last two years when I was in Malaysia and Thailand, so the phone and APN settings should be fine.

I can see the 'R' next to signal bar, so roaming should be on, but I don't know why I can't connect to Internet. I bought a 2.4GB data plan but now the money is wasted. 

Alumni (Retired)

Hi Nhh, please send me a PM with the subscriber's name, NRIC/FIN, mobile and email address for further assistance. Thank you. 

New Commentator

My happyroam is not working in japan too. I used it last month here and it works so I'm not sure why the data is not working today. Pls assist.

Pls assist immediately as I am currently overseas.

Community Manager

Hi Daphnetmy, I've replied to your PM and will assist from there. Thank you