GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy roam not working g

Alumni (Retired)

Re: Happy roam not working g

Quick check - does restarting your handset or placing your SIM Card in another handset help resolve this issue?

- Amy
Senior Commentator

Hi,  

I am currently in Hong Kong and having the same issue.  It connects to 3HK network, with the roaming (R) symbol, but I am not able to access any data (I have purchased data pack and made sure APN is set to shppd)

Please help as I really need to be connected!

Grand Guru

Hi  achsor

Do PM (private message) forum staff Amy_Law to assist you on this matter.

Or to the forum staff that reply here, by clicking on the staff's post: Send a private message.

Click on this link; >> Send private message to Amy_Law

Please submit and provide with the following information;

Message Subject:

Registered subscriber Name, NRIC/FIN number, contact, email.

Description:

How to send a PM (Private Message) on StarHub Community?

i am not starhub staff &or related to.

Alumni (Retired)

Hi @achsor, thanks for reaching out. Please send me a PM with the subscriber's name, NRIC/FIN/Passport number, mobile number and email address for further assistance. Thank you. 

Senior Commentator

Thanks for that
Senior Commentator

My happy roam was working on the first day, but second day it wasnt working anymore. 

Alumni (Retired)

Hi @magikfaith, for further assistance, please send me a PM with the subscriber's name, NRIC/FIN, mobile and email address. Thank you. 

New Commentator

But they asked for Mnc and Mcc code which we are unable to create. Very disappointing
Alumni (Retired)

Hi @ Zoom13

If this is regarding your prepaid service, please share with us more details via Private Message and I'll be in touch. 

- Amy
New Commentator

Hi, I am in London now, but the Happy Travel Prepaid Sim is not working. I've connected to 3UK but I cannot get any 4G service. also my value has dropped from $32 to $5 without me using anything. pls send me PM.