StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy roam not working g

New Commentator

Roaming

Hi, I have a happy prepaid simcard purchased in Singapore. I am currently stay in Indonesia and will go to South Korea and use the happy sim card for data roaming while I am in South Korea. I understand that activate the data roaming should be started from the country of origin where I purchased the simcard, in this case Singapore. In view of the above, please advise whether I can activate data roaming from Indonesia to be used in South Korea? Also, can the data roaming be used in Jeju island?

Community Manager

Re: Roaming

Hi @ Erniekojo,

Thanks for contacting us.

Do PM me your NRIC/FIN number and Prepaid number and I'll see if roaming services are already activated for your Prepaid number.

- Amy
New Commentator

Hi

i purchased a pre paid SIM card in Singapore at Uob counter two days ago. The Uob staff help me to install and activate the SIM card before I fly off to US. It was working fine until I reach us yesterday. I am Not able to have data connection to local network now. 

Please help

Community Manager

Hi Yen leng, please send me a private massage with your NRIC/FIN, prepaid card number so that we can get in touch and assist you further. Thank you.- Josephine

Esteemed Commentator

Re: Happy roam not working g

hi my happy roam alsso cant . it was fine for the first three days that suddenly it cant be used. i still habe over 600mb. but it just cant be used. i urgently need it as i am now overseas.

Community Manager

Hi fosnus, please send me a private massage with your NRIC/FIN, mobile number and email address so that I can look into this and assist you further. Thank you.- Josephine

New Commentator

Hi, I'm also having trouble for activating happy roam data in Indonesia.

I already activated it via *123*333#,

changed my APN settings,

turned on my data roaming,

Connecting it to the local carrier (indosat ooredoo),

But still it doesn't work.

Kindly help me

Community Manager

Oh dear, that doesn't sound good, @windy09. Does restarting your handset or placing your SIM Card in another handset help resolve this issue?

Let me know your NRIC/FIN/Passport Number and Prepaid mobile number via Private Message and I’ll arrange for assistance. 

- Amy
Valued Commentator

Hi I have purchase a prepaid happy card and set the APN and data is roaming but I have not been able to use the data yet. Pls assist. 

Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Marko1234, please PM me the subscriber's NRIC/Fin and prepaid number. We'll be in touch. - Sofia

Sofia