StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy roam not working g

Valued Commentator

Re: Happy roam not working g

Hello, I'm currently in the Phillipines, and purchased the happy prepaid data roam at $20 for 2.4gb for 30 days. 

I installed APN settings, and I see that I'm connect to SMART 3G on my iphone. Data roaming is also switched on. However I can't surf the net. Pls help, thank you.

xxx (phone number removed for privacy)

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello Mellychoong, I've edited out your mobile number to protect your privacy. Can you please send me a private massage with your name, NRIC/FIN so that I can assist on this? Thank you

Valued Commentator

Hi Josephine

Thank you for your help

I will DM you!

Senior Commentator

Hi 

I have arrived in Osaka and my Sim again is not working. 

It didn't work in hk in Sep or China in Dec. The only place it has worked is in Taiwan.

can you please fix asap

Community Manager

Hi achsor

Does reinstalling the Prepaid APN using the Happy Prepaid App, restarting your handset or placing your SIM Card in another handset help resolve this issue?

If this doesn’t help, send me your full name, NRIC/FIN/Passport number and your Prepaid Number via Private Message and I'll be in touch.

- Amy
New Commentator

Hi. Same problem here. I bought a HappyRoam SIM 2GB/day for 15 days in Singapore 10 days ago. Now traveling in Indonesia. Internet Connection did work until yesterday. I’m still connected to a carrier, APN is set, roaming is activated but I do neither get a 3G/4G icon on my phone nor can I access the internet. 

Please help!

thanks 

Frank

Respected Commentator

Hello,

I purchased a Starhub Happy Roaming prepaid card and top up $20 for 30 days 3.6 GB of data before I flew to US. It is working fine until last Friday. Tried everything I can, edit the APN, put the SIM card on other mobile phone, etc without any succeed.

Please help urgently as I really need the data for work here. Thank you.
Respected Commentator

Hello,

I purchased a Starhub Happy Roaming prepaid card and top up $20 for 30 days 3.6 GB of data before I flew to US. It is working fine until last Friday. Tried everything I can, edit the APN, put the SIM card on other mobile phone, etc without any succeed.

Please help urgently as I really need the data for work here. Thank you.

Respected Commentator

@Amy_Law, @Josephine C,

Kindly help on my issue.

Thank you.
Alumni (Retired)

Good day tehhanlin

If restarting your handset or switching the SIM into another device does not help resolve the issue at all, can you provide me with your full name, NRIC, contact number and email address via Private Message and we'll keep in touch.