StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy roam credits disappeared

New Commentator

Happy roam credits disappeared

Bought the $18 value happy roam prepaid card, activated the $7 1gb, and saw the balance $11. Arrived in japan now showing $3 balance. $8 disappeared on the flight!

5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager

Re: Happy roam credits disappeared

Oh dear, did you ensure your data services were switched off on your handset during the flight, @ neonaleon?

Let me know your full name, NRIC/FIN/Passport Number and Prepaid mobile number via Private Message and I’ll arrange for assistance. 

- Amy
Senior Commentator

Similar problem here! Checked my account balance on 08Dec'2017. I have approx S$18 in stored value. 10 mins before later, just when I wanted to buy 2.4Gb of data for 30days, the stored value was left with 0.02 cents! Had to quickly top up another S$20 to buy the data before I boarded the plane!

Alumni (Retired)

Hi @bertrand, I've received your PM and replied. Please have a look. Thank you. 

Highlighted
Senior Commentator

Hi:

If your credit in your main wallet disappear into the "thin air". Don't bother to waste your time to post your problem in this community website. What will happen is that the customer services personnel with ask you to write to them in PRIVATE. They will then tell you how your money is lost BUT you will not get back your lost credit (even though you do not use the data).

Just remember to ONLY top-up enough money to buy the data plan you need and activiate it immediately! DO NOT top up more than you need eventhough the deal may look pretty attractive. Else, your credit in your wallet can be lost without your knowing it if you are not careful.

You should consider other Telcos if you want to avoid similar problem totally. Good luck!

Everyone's Tags (1)
New Commentator

Only top-up enough money to buy the data plan does not work. Now starhub cuts your service if your balance is below $3.