StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy prepaid roaming not working

New Commentator

Happy prepaid roaming not working

Hi, I am using a happy prepaid SIM card. Already bought a data plan (7 day 1GB), activated it, installed APN, switched on Data Roaming in iOS settings. Phone tells me I’m connected to XL provider (in Indonesia) with 3G but when I try to access a web page I get the notification “could not activate cellular data network. You are not subscribed to a cellular data service”. Restarted phone already, as well as turned ‘data roaming’ off and on. Nothing works. Please help! Thank you

edit: just switched the SIM card into a different device, same problem though different provider (now INDOSATOOREDOO).

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager

Re: Happy prepaid roaming not working

Hi mokzy

Good afternoon. Does reinstalling the Prepaid APN using the Happy Prepaid App, restarting your handset or placing your SIM Card in another handset today help resolve this issue?

Please reply with your full name, NRIC/FIN/Passport number and your Prepaid Number via Private Message and I'll arrange for follow up. 

- Amy
Valued Commentator

Happy prepaid data roaming not working

Hi there, 

I need some help. 

I am in Australia and my Happy prepaid data roaming is not working. 

I have uninstall and re-installed the Starhub prepaid app, carried out the instructions for the APN settings and also restarted my phone a few times. 

I hope someone can help me, thank you. 

Kind regards,
Terence 

Valued Commentator

Happy prepaid data roaming not working

Hi there, I need some help. 

I am in Australia and my Happy prepaid data roaming is not working. 

I have uninstall and re-installed the Starhub prepaid app, carried out the instructions for the APN settings and also restarted my phone a few times. 

I hope someone can help me, thank you. 

Kind regards,
Terence 

Everyone's Tags (1)
Community Manager

Re: Happy prepaid data roaming not working

Hi Terence, please PM us the subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address and mobile number by clicking >> HERE, we’ll arrange for assistance.