Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy card activated data plan Can’t autoroam

Senior Commentator

Happy card activated data plan Can’t autoroam

3 REPLIES
Senior Commentator

Re: Happy card activated data plan Can’t autoroam

I can’t get one of the three prepaid card to autoroam in Seoul.  All three cards were bought and top up with the same amount.  The problematic one has no service on the top right corner. So we can even get the pin when we reinstall the APN setting using happy prepaid app.  We did some trouble shooting by swapping phones to try this card out.  Please help and/or can we get a refund when back in Sg? Many thanks!

Senior Commentator

I can’t get one of the three prepaid card to autoroam in Seoul. All three cards were bought and top up with the same amount. The problematic one has no service on the top right corner. So we can even get the pin when we reinstall the APN setting using happy prepaid app. We did some trouble shooting by swapping phones to try this card out. Please help and/or can we get a refund when back in Sg? Many thanks!
Community Manager

Hi Juliel

If basic troubleshooting did not resolve the matter, please drop me a PM with your registered name and registered mobile number by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < for me to arrange for assistance.

Thank you.

- Jackson