cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Roam prepaid 3G / 4G

Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Happy Roam prepaid 3G / 4G

I was a prepaid user a year before, mainly using the card for roaming.  In Malaysia, I have noticed that the network will be connected to 3G (instead of 4G for postpaid), and it can hardly get onto the internet with that 3G.  Interestingly, it connected to 4G when I was in Japan.  I have discontinued the service because of the 3G issue in Malaysia and also, Hong Kong.

May i know if situation has been changed recently and can connect to 4G with the prepaid happy roam?

your reply is highly appreciated.

Alfred

3 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Happy Roam prepaid 3G / 4G

Hi, please PM us your subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address and mobile number >> HERE << we’ll arrange for assistance. Thank you. - Jeremy 

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
Valued Commentator

Seems my post has not been read correctly.  My prepaid sim expired already last year.  As I am planning to get another prepaid for roaming, now am choosing between M1 (it provides true 4G even roaming, but less destination) and starhub (more destinations but seems speed is capped) for prepaid happy roam).  May I know whether or not HappyRoam will still connects to 3G in some areas (like MY and HK) while ur postpaid clients can connect to 4G instead?  Hope this is clear enough.

Community Manager

Roaming coverage and speed depend on roaming operators' coverage. We hope this clarifies.