cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Prepaid not working

Respected Commentator

Happy Prepaid not working

Hi, 

We activated a Happy prepaid roaming on 13Dec. It was working fine and then we travelled to vietnam and it was not supported. So we switched out the card. Now we are travelling in msia and it’s not working again. The number is. Can you pls help to reset the profile? Thanks. 

5 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Happy Prepaid not working

Apologies for the delayed response due to high volume of enquiries. Please PM us the subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address and mobile number by clicking >> HERE, we’ll arrange for assistance. 

Respected Commentator

Sorry, the number is [Removed]. Thanks.

Community Manager

Hi Clbong

We have removed your number as this is a public post, to protect your personal details.

if you're still experiencing issues as of now after switching off and on the phone, or if you have tried your SIM card on another phone, you may wish to check http://www.starhub.com/personal/support/services-and-plans/mobile-prepaid/prepaid-data-plan.html to see if you have missed out on any requirement / steps.

If the above does not help, please drop me a PM with your registered name and registered mobile number by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < for me to arrange for assistance.

Due to overwhelming amount of queries coming in, our responses may be slow. For immediate assistance, kindly call +65 9850 0000.

My sincerest apologies on any inconvenience caused.

- Jackson
Respected Commentator

Hi Amy,

Yes we have tried reinstalling the prepaid APN, restarted the handsets and also tried on another phone where the same Happy Prepaid sim was working previously.

Dates of travel:

1.) 12/12 to 16/12- Malaysia

2.) 16/12 to 20/12- Vietnam

3.) 20/12 to 25/12- Malaysia

4.) 06Jan to 11Jan- Malaysia (planned)

Thanks,
Chan Loong

Community Manager

Thank you for the details. Let us check on this and get back to you. 

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is