cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot to turn off roaming

Respected Commentator

Forgot to turn off roaming

Hi

i have subscribed 3 days roaming in China but i have forgotten to turn off after the expired time at 630am. When I realised it was already 1120 am.  I did not use any data but received a few notification. Can you help to waive the charges in this case?

6 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Forgot to turn off roaming

Hi , please PM us your subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address to https://bit.ly/2S5w5qq, we’ll arrange for assistance.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
Respected Commentator

Hi Jere

I have pm the info. Let me know if you need any further info.  Awaiting for your update. Thanks

Community Manager

Hi Yvonne 

I don't see your PM in the starhub PM inbox. Please reply with your registered name, service number and Hub ID / email address for verification by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < and we'll check on this for you. 

- Amy
Respected Commentator

Hi Amy

I have problem sending pm. Below is the information.

[Removed to protect your personal information]

Pls assist to check. Thanks 

Respected Commentator

Hi

This is pertaining to subject topic.

i have received the bill now and you are billing me extra $25 for international roaming. Can you help to waive it off?  Thanks in advance.

Community Manager

Hi Yvonne

I have removed your details to protect your personal particulars. 

Please drop me a PM with your registered name, registered mobile number and Hub ID/email addressby clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message <  for me to review this matter.

Thank you.

My sincere apologies on the late response due to overwhelming queries coming in. 

- Jackson