Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emergency calls only while roaming

Highlighted
New Commentator

Emergency calls only while roaming

Hi there, 

I'm on prepaid and did not activate roaming before leaving for overseas. Now I'm unable to make calls or even use data. I have to rely on WiFi. 

My phone only displays 'Emergency calls only - Starhub'. And when I try to dial *123# I get 'mobile network not available'.

I also tried restarting my phone but nothing works.  Please could you urgently help? 

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: Emergency calls only while roaming

Hi troubled80

Sorry for the late response. Normally users are unable to use roaming as they did not leave a minimal $3 credit in their main wallet. 

You may wish to check the FAQ if you missed out on any steps on the matter. http://www.starhub.com/personal/support/services-and-plans/mobile-roaming/prepaid-roaming.html#happy....

If the FAQ does not help and you're still experiencing issues as of now after switching off and on the phone, or if you have tried your SIM card on another phone, please drop me a PM with your registered name and registered mobile number by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < for me to arrange for assistance.

For immediate assistance, kindly call our hotline at +65 9850 0000

Hope this helps. Smiley Happy

- Jackson