cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivate outgoing call barring

SOLVED
Community Manager

Re: Deactivate outgoing call barring

Please provide exact date/time for further checking. 

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
Community Manager

Do provide us with the exact date and timing you faced the issue to check further. -Debbie

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?

Home is where the ♥ is
Esteemed Contributor

Hi, Debbie,

Please see below.

20 Feb, 20:56 called +65 68351812 and failed

21 Feb, 17:55, called *116*61475245899 and failed

22 Feb, 16:47, called +65 68351812 and failed

Community Manager

Thanks for the details. We'll do a check on this. 

Has someone helped you?

Home is where the ♥ is
Community Manager

Hi MikeX, apologies on the long wait. We have investigated, we do not observed any outgoing call attempt on 18th Feb to 21st. Please try again and let us know the exact date and time you are unable to make outgoing calls for further investigation. 

Has someone helped you?

Home is where the ♥ is
Esteemed Contributor

I just made a call to Apple Singapore  at 10:07 today, which was not successful. The announcement says that I have set call barring. I connected to the carrier - Unicom.

Please note that all unsuccessful call announcements were from local carriers, either ChinaMobile or Unicom, not from Starhub.

Community Manager

Hi Mike, please PM us your subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address and mobile number >> HERE << we’ll arrange for assistance. Thank you. 

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
Esteemed Contributor

Referring Amy's email sent through PM, I cannot reply in PM or directly repy to her email. It has been two weeks. Can starhub assign someone to email me directly to resolve this issue, instead of using PM or community? It's a very frustrating experience!

Esteemed Contributor

I received an email from Amy today, 8 March, and asking me to try #330*1234#, and an early email from JacksonTZG on 19 Feb, already asked me to try the same thing! Do your staff communicate?

Though Amy asked me to PM reply, I am unable to do so because her PM was not allowed through the community. Out of my frustration, I post the reply here. It has been more than two months since I raised this issue. I hope the issue is seriously investigated and it will not go around in circle!!

-----

Email from Amy on 8 March:

Subject: Re: Outgoing call from prepaid SIM barred in China

Hi Mikex

I certainly apologise for my colleague's oversight on your Prepaid number but we usually discuss account related issues over PM.

Separately, can you try dialing #330*1234# to see if this helps in unbarring your Call Barring services? 

- Amy

------

Email from Jackson TZG on 19 Feb:

-----------------

Hi MikeX,

JacksonTZG (Community Manager) posted a new reply in Roaming on 19-02-2019 05:57 PM:

Hi MikeX

To PM us, you can do so by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message <.

Kindly try the following, 

#330*Password# Send / Call

Default password is 1234.

Esteemed Contributor

Btw, #330*1234# doesn't work!

IMG_0133.PNG