StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[COMPLAIN]: Purchased data travel (asia pacific) 2GB but still being charged for data roaming!!

Valued Commentator

[COMPLAIN]: Purchased data travel (asia pacific) 2GB but still being charged for data roaming!!

Hello,

I travelled to Thailand from 28 Nov to 3 Dec and prior to my travel, I purchased data travel plan (asia pacific) for $15 through mystarhub app on my mobile. I received SMS on my mobile saying that I have purchased data travel plan successfully.

Recently I received my bill and still being charged $95.00 for data usage in Thailand!! also the $15 charge for data plan purchase stated in my bill.

In the bill, it's written the data travel plan was purchased for my 2nd mobile number which is my shared child plan being used for my tablet. 

When I purchased data travel plan using mobile phone and starhub app, there is no option or anything asking me to which number the data travel plan was purchased to. And since it's purchased using the mobile phone, obviously we will assume that the data travel plan was purchased for the number used in the mobile phone.

I would like to seek resolution for this case. The $95 charge doesn't make sense since I have purchased data travel plan before my travel. 

Thanks 

3 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: [COMPLAIN]: Purchased data travel (asia pacific) 2GB but still being charged for data roaming!!

Hi klsaputra, let us check on this. Please PM us your registered customer name, registered mobile number, Hub ID / email address via this link, https://bit.ly/2S5w5qq - Debbie

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
Valued Commentator

Re: [COMPLAIN]: Purchased data travel (asia pacific) 2GB but still being charged for data roaming!!

Hi Debbiefa,

I called Starhub support billing enquiry and attended by Hermione. She is helping to offset the charged data plan for 80%. I am waiting the confirmation of this in the next billing statement.

Best Regards,

Kaleb

Community Manager

Thank you for the update, Kaleb. If you require further assistance, do let us know. 

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is