cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appeal to Waiver Roaming Charges

New Commentator

Appeal to Waiver Roaming Charges

Hi there,

I was in Bangkok last month and had the unfortunate experience of pre-purchasing attraction tickets by Changi Recommends to Dreamworld Thailand only for the counter attendants to inform me that they could not trace my tickets and insisted on speaking to a customer service agent from Changi. As it was a Singapore number, I was required to call from my own phone but to my dismay I was left on hold and never recieved a response on any of their social media platforms or whatsapp help hotline to this day and eventually was required to purchase the attraction tickets directly from the park. I have brought up the issue to Changi Recommends upon my return and was offered a full refund for the tickets but did not receive compensation for the hefty mobile bill incurred due to being placed on hold by their operator. I am appealing to Starhub for assistance in reviewing the roaming charges. I understand that it was my responsibility to monitor my roaming usage, but during a period of frustration and anxiety had only sought to find a solution to the immediate problem.

Bill number: 0250003373012019

Thanking you in advance for your kind attention.

1 REPLY
Community Manager

Re: Appeal to Waiver Roaming Charges

Hi natifira, please PM us the subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address and mobile number by clicking >> HERE, we’ll arrange for assistance.