GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All outgoing calls barred

New Commentator

All outgoing calls barred

Hello, i bought my sim in singapore. But after i came to kualalumpur all my outgoing calls have been barred . Incoming calls are active.When i try to deactivate the call barring, they ask for a password. How to deactivate the call barring?

8 REPLIES 8
Alumni (Retired)

Re: All outgoing calls barred

Hi @ Anushe, the default password is 1234. Please key in  # 330 * Password # SEND . Thank you. - Sofia

Sofia
Respected Commentator

Hi.I am also having the same problem.

When I enter the password 1234 it gives me error like "network or sim card error".

Please help

Community Relationship Manager

Hi Ravirbt, can you pm me your mobile number, email address, NRIC/FIN, contact number? Let me check. Thank you 

Respected Commentator

edited 

Community Relationship Manager

Sorry Ravirbt, to protect your privacy, I'm going to edit your comment with your contact details. In your pm, do also let me know if it's a prepaid number. Thank you 

Respected Commentator

I accidentally deactivated the roaming services(?) and right now I'm getting no signal for my SIM card.  The problem is that I need to reverify the number through the happy prepaid app but I can't receive the pin because I do not have any signal. Can you please advise and help?

mf1
Respected Commentator

@Anushe wrote:

Hello, i bought my sim in singapore. But after i came to kualalumpur all my outgoing calls have been barred . Incoming calls are active.When i try to deactivate the call barring, they ask for a password. How to deactivate the call barring?

I have the exact same problem. were you able to solve yours? 

Respected Commentator

Hi Anushe,

Even i could not get this issue resolved. But i made one mistake of turning roaming off... don't do it. Atleast you have incoming active and data running.