Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate roaming

SOLVED
New Commentator

Activate roaming

Dear,

I forgot to activate roaming in Singapore.
I am now in Japan and it connects to the correct roaming partners. 
However, it doesn't let me apply any of the data plans.

And I cannot login the Happy Prepaid app. 

Could you help me to activate?

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alumni (Retired)
Solution

Re: Activate roaming

Hi Catmilkchoco

Does reinstalling the Prepaid APN using the Happy Prepaid App, restarting your handset or placing your SIM Card in another handset help resolve this issue? If this doesn’t help, please send me your full name, NRIC/FIN/Passport number and your Prepaid Number via Private Message and I'll arrange for follow up.

6 REPLIES 6
Alumni (Retired)
Solution

Hi Catmilkchoco

Does reinstalling the Prepaid APN using the Happy Prepaid App, restarting your handset or placing your SIM Card in another handset help resolve this issue? If this doesn’t help, please send me your full name, NRIC/FIN/Passport number and your Prepaid Number via Private Message and I'll arrange for follow up.

Senior Commentator

Hi good day I need help I forgot to activate roaming of my postpaid account I’m here in Philippines right now if you can help me that would be great. I really need this for my work

Community Manager

Hi @ Cyfz23

Have you downloaded My StarHub App and logged in with your Hub ID to activate your roaming services over WiFi? 

- Amy
New Commentator

Hello!

I'm facing the same problem right now. Can anybody help me?

Thanks!

Administrator

Hi @giablueday

Are you requesting to activate your Prepaid roaming or are you experiencing roaming issues with your Prepaid Card?

If it is the latter, please try the following steps to see if this resolves your roaming issues:

1. reinstalling the Prepaid APN using the Happy Prepaid App,
2. restarting your handset or
3. placing your SIM Card in another handset help resolve this issue?

If this doesn’t help or if this is regarding the activation of your roaming services, please send me your full name and your Prepaid Number via Private Message and I'll make arrangements for a follow up.

Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

Hi

I am in Australia now but am unable to activate roaming on my account. Are you able to help me please?