GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do I get as a Platinum Club member?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Customer Service

What do I get as a Platinum Club member?

Platinum Priority
Maximise your precious time. Enjoy ultimate convenience and satisfaction across a variety of StarHub services:

• (NEW) Platinum Dedicated Hotline
    Enjoy the privilege to be served by Platinum Consultants when you call our dedicated hotline no. 1800-822-6868 or 65 6822 6868 (overseas).  Please call from your StarHub mobile or home number that is registered under your identification number e.g. your NRIC or FIN number
  • Priority Queue
    Hassle-free priority queue at StarHub Shops and Customer Service Centres

Platinum Services
Be thrilled by latest technologies and benefits to enhance your lifestyle. You'll also enjoy greater value across a list of selected services:

• 2-hour express SIM card replacement and delivery via hotline no. 1800-822-6868 or 65 6822 6868 (overseas)*
    Get back on track fast with our express SIM card replacement and doorstep delivery when those unexpected situations arise.
  • Enjoy 8-day mobile exchange service at our Customer Service Centres*
  • Enjoy fees waiver when you activate any Value Added Service or require any installation, service call or delivery services*
  • Enjoy 15% off mobile accessories at StarHub Shops
  • Priority invitation to experience new StarHub services
  • Enjoy priority appointment when you call the Hub Troopers Hotline at 1800-333 8888 and a 10% discount off any Hub Troopers Pack.

* Terms and Conditions apply

Platinum Events
Blockbuster movies, superstar concerts, premier launches. Enjoy red carpet treatment with the Platinum Club's exclusive invites to the most exciting events in town.

Platinum Promotions
Live life to the fullest with the Platinum Club's exclusive merchant offers and rewards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Customer Service
Solution

Re: What do I get as a Platinum Club member?

We hope that this helped! Let us know if we can assist further Smiley Happy
4 REPLIES 4
Customer Service
Solution

We hope that this helped! Let us know if we can assist further Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor

I am at the Starhub shop Imm, wanted to new nano sim card. To my surprise, the customer service here told me there is no such thing as Priority Queue, as I am a Platinum Club. Please advise...
Valued Commentator

Platinum Club benefits used to state "Annual Free Handset Renewal".

Why has it been taken off?

Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Jlim8842, just to clarify, are you referring to Hub Club? - Sofia

Sofia