cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards Site Down

Highlighted
Respected Commentator

Rewards Site Down

Hi, I've been trying to redeem rewards online and the link is down. Where else can I see the rewards catalog and when will this be fixed? 

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Grand Guru

Re: Rewards Site Down

The link is not down, due to heavy traffic.

These are the reason.

1.  Everyone free time is the same as you. So this website will be very busy. 

2.  Most of the Rewards points are expire by end of July (& Dec). So this will be last minute rush.

3.  Some are not familiar and take some times to complete & checkout.

The only way to rewards catalog is to log in first and then select Redeem your rewards.

Do it in non peak period.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi mariet

It should be working fine now. Please try again and let us know.

Should you require assistance in redemption, do send your details over to http://bit.ly/StarHubQuery , we will see to it accordingly.
Highlighted
Respected Commentator

Thanks! I managed to redeem for 1 account but not the other. 

Why can't I redeem 2 of the same vouchers for 1 account? 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

which voucher you tried?
Highlighted
Respected Commentator

The $5, $10 and $20 bill rebate vouchers. I wanted to redeem for a $20 and $5 rebate voucher but I keep getting an error message for the 2nd voucher. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Highlighted
Respected Commentator

I don't know why Starhub makes it so difficult to do a simple redemption. If they want to do a customer loyalty programme, be generous about it and make it a fuss-free easy process. If I can do multiple redemptions across credit cards, survey panels, other loyalty programmes, I don't see why they cannot it. Simply a case of CRM failure. 

Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Hi,

The Rewards redemption website appears to be down ("The webpage is not available"; "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT"). As I have some points expiring after tonight, would it be possible for Starhub to give a few more days' grace due to the inaccessibility of the redemption website?