cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please kindly review your reward system

Highlighted
New Commentator

Please kindly review your reward system

My question is, since SH created such a reward system that allow their customer to redeem, be it is it vouchers of Robinsons, dining vouchers, admission tickets and even their own services. Shouldn’t it be aplenty of it available to the masses of the customers? If the budget is too small, increase it.

Yes, we all know your last quarter earnings.

SH mentioned that they do their replenishment on every 1st and 15th @ 5pm, whoever gave that idea sure isn’t customer centric, and most items will be ‘fully redeemed’ soon enough.

Currently, I have 8k points to redeem, reason being, I can’t afford the time to ‘follow’ your replenishment schedule and I do believe there are a lot of other customers out there just like me.

Other reward system(like credit card) always have their items available, for example, if I don’t use C card to earn rewards points, I can use this O or that O card, even P or D card to earn points and redeem something

And of course to be fair, I wouldn’t compare other reward system from other companies to SH. Since I can chose which card to use, but not a mobile service provider which my own family uses, fibre network provider which my own family surf on and TV service provider which my own family watches from.

Kindly review your system, which has hit the bottleneck and make improvements. It’s being going on for quite awhile isn’t it? And no it doesn’t take someone with a MBA to see what the issue is.

Just my two cents worth.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Hub Master

Re: Please kindly review your reward system

Hi Artisan

Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback with us. Rest assured that StarHub are consistently reviewing its reward redemption system to come up with new and exciting redemption for our customers.

Have a great weekend ahead.
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Highlighted
Senior Commentator

SH can you review your reward system again. This was requested in 2013 and now it's 2015 with no improvement to the site. It sucks. Yesterday, I tried to redeem my reward points but the website hanged. This morning I called 1633 and told your customer service personnel that I wanted to redeem a $20 Robinson voucher. After a short while your customer service personnel came back to me that he can't do it as the site is on maintenace and asked that I try logging in to tomorrow.

I went into the reward website a few minutes ago and saw that almost all the items have been redeemed, including the $20 Robinson vouchers. How can this happen when he website is on maintenance?. Obviously, the customer service personnel was not telling me the truth.

So, what happen?. can SH investigate?.

Highlighted
Grand Guru

The Reward webpage is not the problem.

It is because at certain time, too many are using the same webpage, Rewards.

And

What you see is not what it is.

As the error may be cause by "maintenace" that could give wrong info.

I did done the Rewards redeem about 21 hours ago.

It was smooth and many items were available to redeem.

It completed without any problems.

Highlighted
Senior Commentator

Called 1633 this morning at 9.30am to redeemed. Was told by the Customer Service officer that the reward page is down and under maintenance and to log in myself later on. Now it is 9.05pm and I have been trying the whole day. Not successful so far. Will try again tomorrow.

Highlighted
Senior Commentator

Called 1633 again this morning at 7.30am. After trying to redeem on the phone, was directed to a CS officer but was told that it was directed wrongly to him. Asked to try calling in again. Called 1633 again in the late morning. Was directed to a CS officer after trying to redeem thru the phone. CS officer told me that the webpage is still down and that their IT folks are still trying to resolve the issue. Told me he will called me once the website is up. Received a call from the CS officer at 6.45pm, telling me that the website is still down. Will try again tomorrow. This is the 3rd day already.