StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Starhub rewards points in latest bill and Hub account (updated)

Esteemed Contributor

Incorrect Starhub rewards points in latest bill and Hub account (updated)

(This is a re-upload and the original post (https://community.starhub.com/t5/Rewards/Incorrect-Starhub-reward-points-in-latest-bill-and-Hub-acco... on 23 June 2019 has been deleted by a moderator for no reason. I'm leaving all these here for search engine indexing.)

GoogleIndex173033.JPG

Hi,

I noticed that my reward points summary in the last 2 bills have not been updated since April 2019. The bills stated that I had 776 points as of 14 April 2019.  I redeemed 350 points and made a $50 payment in May, so it should have been 776-350+50=476 points. However, it is stil reflected as 776 points in May & June bills.
Capture.jpg
Logging in to my Hub account shows a different figure of 76 points.
Capture2.jpg
Can you please advise the correct information, and update the wrong channels accordingly? I've sent my account details via PM.

---

Update 25 June 2019:
This is the reply I get.
173033Reply.JPG
I have already mentioned that I've checked my Hub account online and the points does not tally with my calculations, neither the bills. So which is the correct figure?
3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Re: Incorrect Starhub rewards points in latest bill and Hub account (updated)

We have replied you via PM. Thank you 

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
Esteemed Contributor

250704Reply.JPG

Again you are still not answering my question, and telling me what I already know.

I do not know whether you are (1) acting or (2) just real stupid to understand my questions.

If you are (1), stop playing.

If you are (2), please get someone who understand the questions to follow-up.

I've listed them 1 by 1 so please answer them accordingly.

1. Can you list the whole calculations from April to June 2019 and the final correct amount as of today?

2. Can you inform the relevant teams to update the correct figure in Hub account and the next bill?

Community Manager

Hi qckby, 

I've replied to you via PM. Do take a look. Thank you. Smiley Happy

- Jackson