StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data roaming not working

Senior Commentator

data roaming not working

Hi, I'm facing problem using prepaid data roaming in hk. Problem is I could not use data service even though I have turn on mobile data and connected to starhub partner network. I have purchased 1GB plan for 7 days and roaming service activated. Is there anything to do with my sim card? As this is my one n only prepaid card which I have used for 5 years. Please help 

7 REPLIES 7
Respected Commentator

Re: data roaming not working

Same here for me in the US. The service does not seem to be stable. Encourage others who face this problem to post here so that we know the extend of the problem. My friend's M1 is working well, I'm thinking of changing to M1 soon. It $10 per month of roaming in 1 country but the service is stable and most importantly reliable.

Alumni (Retired)

Hi @cyberzhen and @Clbong, please test your SIM card on another device  and let us know how it goes. - Sofia

Sofia
Senior Commentator

I tried on another mobile device, worse is it only reflect 2G network.

Community Manager

Hi @cyberzhen, can you provide us with your NRIC, StarHub Account details, contact number and/or e-mail address via PM so that we can arrange for assistance? - Amy

- Amy
Senior Commentator

Hi, I'm kind of frustrated communicating with Jere_Lim and seriously not providing any solutions to my problem. Keep telling me my data plan has expired but in fact my question is how come I could not connect to data during my overseas trip. Starhub service gotta do better than this.

New Commentator

I have bought the data only prepaid card and download the starhub prepaid card. But I could not use any data roam. I see that the internet is connected to docomo but I can't use. Please help 

Community Manager

Hi alex, please PM us your subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address and mobile number >> HERE << we’ll arrange for assistance. Thank you. - Jeremy 

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!