GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong with happy128,usm,sms. Also program stole money.

Esteemed Commentator

Wrong with happy128,usm,sms. Also program stole money.

Good morning. My number is [Moderator Notes: removed to safeguard your privacy]. My name is [Moderator Notes: removed to safeguard your privacy]. When I bought this SIM card I put my passport in shop. So, today I top up my number at 28$, cause I want order data plan on 30 days. But when I topped up, I received  message from star hub, that this money spent at this happy 128. But I don’t need this and I don,t order this. Why you stole my money???? Also, this unlimited social message don’t work. When I spent my gb from data plan, it’s steel no working, also I tried to reboot device,change the device and take out the SIM card and put again. Also I had and have 150-200 free messege, but when I sent 1 message my money spend and this free messages don’t used. I am very angry, that nothing no working. Give my money back and fix my number with this troubles. Thank you for your attention.i am waiting the answer and hope. 76824463-50AC-409C-B60C-E9FB29107B00.pngAll that happens at 15:50. It’impossible for order this happy 128. I also had no time for this.

9 REPLIES 9
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Wrong with happy128,usm,sms. Also program stole money.

Hi Edward998

Thank you for waiting.

We'll not be able to change the top up type for you to your main wallet credit as the $28 Top Up was meant for the Happy $128 Top Up. 

You can check out more details at www.starhub.com/personal/mobile/mobile-phones-plans/prepaid-cards/top-up-options.html?icid=int-31B-S...

- Amy
Esteemed Commentator

That’s a problem, I toped up by application “ding”, I can’t choose the top up type, only money. Before I toped up same, and no problem. Also after this happens I top up again at 18, for buy this data plan, so 3 gb = 48$??? That’s why I wrote there.
Esteemed Commentator

E9DA6E40-3BCB-4809-96D5-E025EE774EBA.png

Only money,I can’t choose the type. Also I don,t need and no order this happy 128

Esteemed Commentator

Delete this happy 128, and give money back. Also what about unlimited social messages, and sms????
Community Manager

Hi Edward998

Please be advised that as "Ding" is not run by StarHub, we will not be able to assist you with the issues that you encountered. You can contact Ding instead and see how they can assist you in this. 

Thank you.

- Jackson
Esteemed Commentator

So. I wrote to “ding”. And they give me answers. But you must and can do it, you have all information about this. 9CBF2D59-047D-464E-BE4E-CF389A6D82FF.png

B00686EF-CC45-4181-B178-BFB7A86F8C63.png

So. They send the transaction to you! And after your system automatically choose for me this f****** happy 128 without MY PERMISSION. I don’t care how working your system and also don’t must know it like a client. Your system lost my money on happy 128. So delete it from my number and give me my 28$ for buy my data plan by manual. Or change this h128 on data plan. Number of transaction was”<Notification> StarHub: Top up is successful for $28.00. TransID: 2018111915492050.” and also stop ignore other troubles! With unlimited social messaging and sms. 

Community Manager

Hi Edward998

Please kindly provide us your registered name and registered mobile number by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < for me to arrange for further assistance. 

Thank you.

- Jackson
New Commentator

Dear sir, 

I am also experiencing the same issue as above. Could the credit used to purchase happy 128 go to the main credit wallet please? Thank you!

With regards, 

Natalie 

Community Manager

Hi Natalielim98,

I see your PM and will attend to you there shortly. Smiley Happy

Should you have further concerns, please direct your query over to Facebook messenger  (http://m.me/starhub) or Twitter Direct Message (https://twitter.com/StarHubCares) for assistance as we have stopped processing account related queries on StarHub Community. 

- Jackson