Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wow data plan for long duration with less data

SOLVED
Valued Advisor

Wow data plan for long duration with less data

Hi Starhub

now WOW data plan has only minmum 1GB. there is no option to extend validity of unused data. i think we need 10MB-1week-$1 plan like before. most of the time i need less than 500MB in month only as i use email, some voip talk only. thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Wow data plan for long duration with less data

Hi kzo135, there is option to extend the validity of your WOW prepaid data plan! Simply buy a new data plan before your current plan expires!

You’ll add on to your current data balance (capped at 100GB), and extend its validity based on your new plan. Depending on your WOW Data Plan, it can be valid for up to 30 days.

Example: If you buy a 4-Week 2GB Data Plan with Free Data on Sundays, on 09 April at 2000hrs and purchase another 1-Week 1GB Data Plan on 16 April, your 3GB of data will be valid till 14 May 1959hrs; while validity of Free Sunday Data is 7 May 2359hrs

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Solution

Hi kzo135, there is option to extend the validity of your WOW prepaid data plan! Simply buy a new data plan before your current plan expires!

You’ll add on to your current data balance (capped at 100GB), and extend its validity based on your new plan. Depending on your WOW Data Plan, it can be valid for up to 30 days.

Example: If you buy a 4-Week 2GB Data Plan with Free Data on Sundays, on 09 April at 2000hrs and purchase another 1-Week 1GB Data Plan on 16 April, your 3GB of data will be valid till 14 May 1959hrs; while validity of Free Sunday Data is 7 May 2359hrs

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Valued Advisor

Hi Lyn L

I understand it.

But i trying to say is last time i can use 1GB for 2 months (cost about $14) only. i buy 1GB for 30 days $10, then i buy 10MB 7 days $1 (4 times).

$10 - 1GB - 30days

$1   - 10MB- 7days (to carry unused data)

---------------------------

$14 - 1GB -  58days (in total)

Now no more $1 plan. so i need to spend at least $20 for two months (56 days).

thanks

Honored Contributor

Hi

You are right.$10 for 1 GB data/28 days is expensive compared to other service providers.