StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value disappeared

Valued Commentator

Value disappeared

Hi, 

i previously bought the Happy prepaid card to bring with me on an overseas trip and found it really useful. Paid $15 and got $18 value in it. I purchased a $5 data plan for 1GB for three days and it came with free data. I was overseas for 3 days. After using up the balance in it to about $2 on overseas calls and txt, I did a $10 top up.

After returning to Singapore, I finished using the free data on my account before swapping out the StarHub prepaid card (there was about $11 remaining) and only put it back in almost a week later. To my puzzlement, my credit fell to $2. I took out the card again and put it back again a few days later for my next trip to find that ALL the money had disappeared! 

Can anyone help me with this disappearing credit during the period of time when the SIM card was not even placed in a phone or used. I have done another top up of $20 as I needed the card for travel and now am worried that my balance of $15 (after deducting the $5 for another 1GB data) will disappear again. 

I am so perplexed 

4 REPLIES
Highlighted
Grand Chancellor

Re: Value disappeared

Suggest you to contact Prepaid hotline by using the prepaid SIM card.

It is better as you can enquires directly to the prepaid staff.

Prepaid Mobile Enquiries

Call 9850 0000 toll free
(or +65 9850 0000 from overseas)

Operating Period
24 hours

(For using Prepaid SIM only)

Alternately, you could write to forum staff to assist you.

(They may direct to the prepaid staff)

Please submit and provide with the following information;

Registered subscriber Name, NRIC/FIN number, Prepaid number, contact, email.

PM @Jolene_L  or  @Amy_Law  to assist and look into your case on this matter

How to send a PM (Private Message) on StarHub Community?

-----------------------------------

I am not Starhub staff &or related to.

Community Manager

Hi Bn, adding on to what Eric has mentioned, you will need to maintain a minimum $8 in your main wallet. Do send me a private message if you need us to check on your prepaid balance. Thank you -Jolene 

Valued Commentator

Dear Jolene,

Thanks for the reply. I did have over the minimum value in the card before I took it out of the phone (had about $11). However, when I placed it back about a week later, the value disappeared.
Community Manager

Thanks for the details, could you pass me your prepaid number via a private message? I'll check on it. Thanks! -Jolene