Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VERY BAD DISAPPOINTING SERVICE DEDUCTING MONEY WITHOUT GIVING DATA

Highlighted
Honored Commentator

VERY BAD DISAPPOINTING SERVICE DEDUCTING MONEY WITHOUT GIVING DATA

Dear IT team from Starhub,

I also sent the same email 3 days ago but Starhub side totally ignored it so that I'm posting here to give me some attention.

I've experienced very bad user experience which was given by your mobile prepaid system. According to the attached screenshots, the transaction was unsuccessful but your system did DEDUCT $15 FROM MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT CREDITING THE MOBILE DATA. I also attached the bank statement screenshot which to prove that Starhub side actually deducted $15 from my DBS MasterCard.

When I tried to call to customer service center, I talked with Officer called 'Cirrus' and he kept asking me to provide IC number which registered for this mobile. At that time, my friend happened to register for me and I couldn't able to contact for this time being. But anyway, I paid with my own bank card and the money is deducted from my account wastefully.
The customer care officer kept saying that he couldn't proceed with an investigation if I cannot provide IC number. Even if I can't provide or I can't get back my money, the error WON'T be DISAPPEARED AT ALL. It will keep giving troubles to other customers unnecessarily. Starhub IT Team MUST take responsibility for this and MUST troubleshoot the problem ASAP as it's deducting real-life MONEY from your valuable customers. Even if Starhub can't give me back my money, your customer care must note down the error details and report to IT team IMMEDIATELY. However, the officer refused me to do so which I believe that it is the very wrong SOP of acknowledging feedback from customers. And I would like to know also what's the reference number(in the screenshot) is used for ?? I couldn't even give him that number to report a problem.

The officer also said he can't proceed to do anything and has to close that case if I can't give IC no. If so, my $15 is credited to Starhub and data isn't credited to my mobile so, how's your auditing working? How will it be tally every month?

It's pretty bad system experience as it's even happening in critical money transaction. The worst thing is I couldn't even report my problem to designated department. I believe this couldn't be the first time system problem and IT Team must work harder to resolve this already.

I do welcome to provide further information including my bank account details anytime. PLEASE do give a call back to me via 82580174 as soon as possible together with the solution how IT Team will take responsibility for this issue.

If this cannot be solved, I will TOTALLY STOP using Starhub services forever already and will shift to other mobile services. In addition, I will let my friends and colleagues know also how my $15 was wastefully gone too.

Hope the big telecom industry like Starhub won't disappoint customers that much.

I will look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Khine

Mellory29748498_10209427426837738_993718495_o.jpg29855686_10209445534890428_1441790620_n.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Re: VERY BAD DISAPPOINTING SERVICE DEDUCTING MONEY WITHOUT GIVING DATA

Hi mellory_zin

Your post worries me. Please send me your full name, NRIC/FIN/Passport number and your Prepaid Number via Private Message and I'll be in touch.

- Amy