Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using WOW Prepaid Data Plan Overseas

SOLVED
Highlighted
RC1
Respected Contributor

Using WOW Prepaid Data Plan Overseas

Can anyone please tell me who are the networks operators for each of the 17 Happy Roam destinations around the world?  I'm specifically interested Happy Roam network operators in Canada and the United States, but would be nice to have a list of all network operators for the other countries as well, just so my phone doesn't connect to the wrong network and get charged unnecessarily.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Using WOW Prepaid Data Plan Overseas

Hi RC1, under Happy Roam destination / supported countries, you can connect to any available network for use of data roaming. There's no specifically 'StarHub's approved network' for these destinations. -

5 REPLIES 5
Customer Service

Hi RC1,

You can refer to our website via https://www.starhub.com/personal/support/services-and-plans/mobile-roaming/prepaid-roaming.html#happ... for more information.

Thank you.

-Giselle

RC1
Respected Contributor

I already did. It only showed the 17 countries included in the overseas data plan roaming but it did not list the network operators for those countries.  Specifically, I'm looking Starhub's approved network for Canada and U.S.

Community Manager
Solution

Hi RC1, under Happy Roam destination / supported countries, you can connect to any available network for use of data roaming. There's no specifically 'StarHub's approved network' for these destinations. -

RC1
Respected Contributor

I found this page on your website titled "The widest 4G overseas network only with StarHub Mobile" with a list of the overseas 4G network operators. Is this list applicable to WOW Prepaid Data Plan use overseas?

https://www.starhub.com/personal/mobile/mobile-phones-plans/value-added-services/roaming/postpaid-ro...

Community Manager

Hi RC1, as shared, there's no specific approved roaming network operator for StarHub. You may connect to the roaming network operators listed via your aforementioned link.