Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable find Happy Roam sim at any of your retailers

SOLVED
Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Unable find Happy Roam sim at any of your retailers

It's stated on your website that I can purchase the Happy Roam Prepaid Sim at the following places: StarHub Shops, Exclusive Partner Outlets, 7-Eleven, Cheers, SingPost outlets & authorised StarHub Retailers.

However, I have been to a Cheers and 7-11 at my place (Yew Tee). Even a Starhub Retailer, but no one is selling the Happy Roam card. I have also tried calling several cheers and 7-11 near Yew Tee to check, to no avail. Can you please let me know where can I get this prepaid sim? It is very frustrating calling different stores just to locate one sim card, only to discover that they are not selling it.

Everyone's Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Respected Contributor
Solution

Re: Unable find Happy Roam sim at any of your retailers

you just need to buy any starhub prepaid sim and activate..... there is no specific "happy roam sim"

http://www.starhub.com/personal/mobile/prepaid-plans/happy-roam.html

2 REPLIES 2
Respected Contributor
Solution

you just need to buy any starhub prepaid sim and activate..... there is no specific "happy roam sim"

http://www.starhub.com/personal/mobile/prepaid-plans/happy-roam.html

Valued Commentator

Thanks for your help. 

It's my first time getting a prepaid card, so I assumed there was a specific card for the happy roam plan.

The strange thing is the starhub retailer I went to did not explain to me that there is no such thing as a happy roam prepaid card. I am naturally assuming starhub retailers would be well-versed with starhub prepaid sim cards and options. I guess not. 

Either way, thanks for letting me know! Appreciate it!