Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Prepaid SIM - $12

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Commentator

Travel Prepaid SIM - $12

Hi All,

I bought a 2 Travel prepaid SIM cards via pre-order option in website. I have few questions to be cleared out.

1. I just want to know whether UOB exchange counter is open  24/7?

2. Want to know how the 100GB data plan works is it divided into 7 days or can I use all 100 in a single day?

3. Is the data plan is 4G or 3G?

4 Do I have to activate reloading some additional amount or is it preactivated, can I use all the data and voice bundle once I insert it to the phone without reloading?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Travel Prepaid SIM - $12

Hey dtaluthge,

To answer your questions,

1. The UOB exchange counter will be open 24/7

2. you can use all 100Gb in a day if you want to

3. The data Plan is in 4G

4. Once you insert the SIM card after activation and registration, you will be able to utilise all the perks that come with it. If you realise that the value is starting to deplete, you can choose to reload the value in your card.

Do note, however, that once the specified number of days is up, the data perks will be removed and it is advisable to purchase a data package. You may do so via the Happy Prepaid app - Han

1 REPLY
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Travel Prepaid SIM - $12

Hey dtaluthge,

To answer your questions,

1. The UOB exchange counter will be open 24/7

2. you can use all 100Gb in a day if you want to

3. The data Plan is in 4G

4. Once you insert the SIM card after activation and registration, you will be able to utilise all the perks that come with it. If you realise that the value is starting to deplete, you can choose to reload the value in your card.

Do note, however, that once the specified number of days is up, the data perks will be removed and it is advisable to purchase a data package. You may do so via the Happy Prepaid app - Han