cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topup happy EZ dont updae my main balance

Highlighted
New Commentator

Topup happy EZ dont updae my main balance

I just go out te shop near my place to topup 10$ to my sim which I bought at Changi Airport. I received sms message that confirmed i topup successfully. But when i check my main balance, main balance didn’t update, it’s very weird. Anybody know this issuse? EF9EF92E-2266-4FA8-9520-703533AB6B4E.jpeg

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Topup happy EZ dont updae my main balance

Hi @ dhluong90

Please send me your full name, NRIC/FIN/Passport number and your Prepaid Number via Private Message and I'll be in touch.

- Amy
Highlighted
Senior Commentator

I face the same problem as well. How they solve it for u ? 

Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Hi Nurul29

Which top up did you make to your Prepaid Card?

- Amy
Highlighted
New Commentator

Same thing happen to me. I did an e-load last june 29,2018; 23:14 3.6gb data plan using app lazadaSg. Received notification $20main balance was topped up but data plan not activated so must activate manually. Did a balance inquiry and yet no main balance. Same thing i did on data balance. I have only .75mb. $20 was deducted to my lazada wallet and says it was successfully delivered and yet no top up was added to my mobile number. So weird that i bought data plan and notification $20main balance is top up and have to manually activate. And the thing is no value was added. What happen? Paid for nothing.
Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Hi kategq28

Let me get this sorted out for you. Can you provide me your full name, NRIC/FIN/Passport number, contact number and email address via Private Message so that I can assist you better?