cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top-up with creditcard not working anymore

Trusted Commentator

Top-up with creditcard not working anymore

Hey there,

my top-up by creditcard doesn't work anymore. I always topped up with a mastercard and it worked. I spoke to my bank already and they said that everything is working with my securecode etc.

Could you please help me.

Thank you very much.

Regards

3 REPLIES 3
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Top-up with creditcard not working anymore

Hi manololoco

We've recently updated our Prepaid App. Have you tried to update the App and re-do your credit card settings again?

If this doesn't help, please provide us with a screenshot of the issue, your handset model and the firmware version on your handset along with your name and Prepaid number for verification by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < so we can assist you.

- Amy
Trusted Commentator

Hi Amy,

thanks for the message. I updated the app and tried to enter my credit card details but couldn't. It seems that its not possible to enter a expiry date for September 2019 or earlier!

Regards.
Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

I see. Can you provide us with a screenshot of the issue, your handset model and the firmware version on your handset along with your name and Prepaid number for verification by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < so we can assist you?

- Amy