Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top-up amount deducted with no reason

Highlighted
New Commentator

Top-up amount deducted with no reason

Hi there,
On 11 Feb 2014, when I checked my main balance by typing the code *113#, a message was returned informing that there was only $2.73 in the balance. I proceeded to top-up the number with an amount of $10.00 online via e-net service using my Citibank account as usual. A message reached my phone, indicating that there was a total amount of $12.73 in my account. However, when I checked it again by using the code *113#, to my surprise there was only $2.73 left. That means an amount of $10.00 has been deducted from my account without my usage of the service. Hence, I write here seeking your assistance on the issue.
My reference number and Transactional timestamps are 001305483556 and 12/02/2014 12:04:19AM respectively.
I look forward to your reply and will appreciate if you could help me to find a resolution.
A screenshot is also attached for your reference.
Jonathan
ScreenHunter_2162 Feb. 12 00.24.jpg
Everyone's Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
New Commentator

Re: Top-up amount deducted with no reason

I'm experiencing the same problem too, and currently am pissing off. I've been using this data prepaid service for more than a year and this is the first time they drained all my data away. before I went to sleep, checked my data balance was 700+mb and main balance of $17, woke up at 5am receiving messages saying my data is lower than 20mb and so on ending up with no data and $0 main balance. It happened yesterday,did another top up and it happened again. I need an explanation and my money back, so disappointed.
Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Hi Jonathan_Ng and Razifmanadnan

Could you leave your account details at StarHubCares? We will check on this and assist you further. 

Highlighted
Respected Advisor

What a terrible experience you guys going through for turn of your data when not in use especially during bedtime to prevent data deduction.