cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The mysterious case of Disappearing 'Main Balance' Value

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: The mysterious case of Disappearing 'Main Balance' Value

Hi Mtan03, please PM us with your full name and prepaid mobile number to check via https://bit.ly/2S5w5qq  

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
Highlighted
Senior Commentator

Hi Debbie,

I can't seem to send PM to you. it says One or more of these members do not have private messages enabled. Their names have been removed from the Send to list.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Seconding OP’s suggestion of having a usage or transaction history tab on the app. 

Am having the same problem of mysterious missing credit too. And it’s the second time now. Really frustrating. 

Highlighted
Senior Commentator

I was told by Starhub the credit was used up by data, but the phone was switched off and mobiel data turned off. How and wy would it be used up by data?

Everytime I turn on the phone to check the amount, it would have went missing till  only 0.02 or few cents.

Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Hi mtan03

I understand you've concerns regarding your Prepaid data usage. Do switch off data on your handset when it's not in use as most apps are set to synchronise automatically to provide the latest updates when the network is available. 

This results in unexpected or trickling data usage. If you have concerns regarding how your Prepaid credit is being consumed, you can always send us your name and Prepaid mobile number for verification by clicking the red words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < so we can assist you. 

- Amy
Highlighted
New Commentator

Thanks for your forum. Happened to me at least 3-4 times about 10$ each. Took the SIM off when going back to BKK, and put back after 2 weeks when coming back to SIN. 10$ disappeared for no reason.  I thought I didn't understand Singaporean system until my friend sent me this link.

There should be enough people affected to start a class action lawsuit on consumer protection already!! unbelievable!!

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi onionNYC, thanks for contacting us. As this requires us to refer to your account details, we are unable to assist you here on StarHub Community. Please direct your query over to Facebook messenger  (http://m.me/starhub) or Twitter Direct Message (https://twitter.com/StarHubCares) so that we can log a case for you and respond to you there. Thank you! 

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
Highlighted
New Commentator

Agree mine too disappeared.I top up 20 and all of a sudden 6 dollars.

Highlighted

Hi @Rosham Noor, sorry to hear about this. Please send a message to my colleagues on Facebook or Twitter to further assist you and check what happened to your main balance credit. Apologies, since we don't have access to account details here. 

~ Carla