StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The balance on my prepaid SIM went to $0. I had around ~13 dollars yesterday and now it just shows 0

New Commentator

The balance on my prepaid SIM went to $0. I had around ~13 dollars yesterday and now it just shows 0

My number is 85983273 and my balance is suddenly zero! This is so annoying and very unpleasant, please rectify this. I'm not happy that I picked StarHub, you can't just take money like this!

2 REPLIES 2
New Commentator

Re: The balance on my prepaid SIM went to $0. I had around ~13 dollars yesterday and now it just sho

This is a warning I am giving to all! I bought a $50 Starhub data card at Changi Airport n went to U.K., n I used a little of the 5 GB available, but on my way back, when I passed by Malta, I switched on my dedicated phone to see if HappyRoam also worked (n the message I got said something like roaming not supported..), but that 10 min of switching on and off which gave me nothing actually wiped out $48 from my $50 credit available, and I painfully found out when I checked upon return to Singapore. When I called Starhub to ask, they simply said that the $50 credit will automatically be drawn and used (WITHOUT WARNING n no need for my authorization!) in any country that is not supported by HappyRoam, it my phone was switched on! I asked why no warning was given, but no answer! So, please be careful when u buy Starhub HappyRoam Card! DON’T buy the larger denomination because any mistake u make will wipe out all your money stored there and there is NO WARNING! Best to buy local Prepaid SIM when u arrive! TK

Community Manager

Re: The balance on my prepaid SIM went to $0. I had around ~13 dollars yesterday and now it just sho

Hi TK, please PM us the subscriber name and prepaid mobile number by clicking >> HERE, we’ll arrange for assistance.