StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Happy Roam Guide

Honored Contributor

Re: The Happy Roam Guide

i dont understand how one can be penalised for roaming on another network! I dont think that's fair or even right?!
Anyway i think if it strays to another network, u will not even have data connnection.

So does it mean I also have to monitor my phone such that it does not strays to another network?! that is crazyyyyyy!
anyway , where can we know what are the network operators for Happyroam in the various countries. There used to be one...i cant find it anymore. I still remembered once when I transited in Malaysia, i couldnt use my Data! I believe it was not connected to the preferred partner and i couldnt find it! Luckily I was in the lounge.
Community Manager

Hi jamzy

I've replied to your other comment.

- Amy
Honored Contributor

why dont you reply my query here? they are not exactly related entirely
if you didnt get it: i'll type it 3 times for you

where can we know what are the network operators for Happyroam in the various countries.
where can we know what are the network operators for Happyroam in the various countries.
Community Manager

All roaming operators in eligible countries shown at www.starhub.com/happyroam are supported.

- Amy
Honored Contributor

Where are the network operators?>
i dont see it ANYWHERE on the page
Community Manager

We've shared that all roaming operators in eligible Happy Roam countries are supported.

However, network coverage and speeds when overseas is dependent on the partner network. So users are welcome to switch to another operator if they find that the current one they're logged on to is not strong enough.

- Amy