StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Happy Roam Guide

Esteemed Commentator

Re: The Happy Roam Guide

Im unable to on my personal hotspot on iphone 6. It tells me to call 1633 for assistance but im currently overseas and dont wish to incur tell charges. Kindly advise. Thanks
Community Manager

@Cows, are you holding on to a prepaid or postpaid line?  Please send me a PM with your mobile number, NRIC, we'll get back to you. Thank you 

Esteemed Commentator

Any updates on setting up hotspot for prepaid happy roam on iphone 6? 

Trusted Commentator

Hi santosh,
I am in australia and my prepaid roaming is not working. It has previously worked fine in Malaysia and Indonesia. Also my prepaid happy app is not responding so cannot open it. Also I cannot write a message in the community board. Can you help and email?
Phil 

Community Manager

Hi @Phil78, please send me a PM with your prepaid number and ID that you used to register the prepaid card. Will get someone to look into this issue. Also, I'll be removing your contact number from your post to protect your privacy. -Jolene 

Esteemed Commentator

Hi @Jolene_L

I have just sent you a PM as I encountered the same problem, Would appreciate if you could assist urgently as I keep getting conflicting answers from the Contact Centre 1633. Thanks.
Trusted Commentator

I have a Samsung s6 with a dual sim, for some reason it could not cope with
being in the sim 1 slot. so I changed the StarHub sim to slot 2 and it
worked. also changed it to 3g only setting.
Spent a few hours in the Samsung shop and they could not help much.
Good luck
Trusted Commentator

I have a Samsung s6 with a dual sim, for some reason it could not cope with
being in the sim 1 slot. so I changed the StarHub sim to slot 2 and it
worked. also changed it to 3g only setting.
Spent a few hours in the Samsung shop and they could not help much.
Good luck
New Commentator

Hi,  

My prepaid number is **. I did the steps as mentioned and my phone connected to T-mobile when I touched down on San Francisco but at this point, I couldn't get the data to work. After fiddling for a while, my phone couldn't even connect to T-mobile anymore and just shows no service. I suspect the roaming has been deactivated. Kindly advise as soon as possible. Thank you. 

Alumni (Retired)

Hi @QwertyMan , we have edited out your mobile number in order to protect your privacy. Please test your SIM card on another device and let us know how it goes via PM. Thank you - Sofia

Sofia