Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Termination of my number due to i lost my sim card

SOLVED
Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Termination of my number due to i lost my sim card

Hyee i lost my sim card a few days ago..now i can see that another person is using my sim card without my concern.is there anyway i can deactivate that sim card.thankQ

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grand Guru
Solution

Re: Termination of my number due to i lost my sim card

Hi,

For suspension of mobile due to loss of SIM card &or phone, do contact hotline 1633 CS.

It will be with immediate effect.

As subscriber detail is required, please call in person.

After making this call to suspend your mobile line, you can visit selected Starhub shop to collect a replacement of SIM card, which is usually free of charge for loss of SIM card.

> Starhub shops with Customer Service staff at Plaza Singapura, VivoCity, Nex, Tampines Mall.

Do be aware that any illegal activities made from the mobile number is owner responsibility.

I am not starhub staff.

1 REPLY
Grand Guru
Solution

Re: Termination of my number due to i lost my sim card

Hi,

For suspension of mobile due to loss of SIM card &or phone, do contact hotline 1633 CS.

It will be with immediate effect.

As subscriber detail is required, please call in person.

After making this call to suspend your mobile line, you can visit selected Starhub shop to collect a replacement of SIM card, which is usually free of charge for loss of SIM card.

> Starhub shops with Customer Service staff at Plaza Singapura, VivoCity, Nex, Tampines Mall.

Do be aware that any illegal activities made from the mobile number is owner responsibility.

I am not starhub staff.