StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starhub promo

Trusted Commentator

Starhub promo

How to know if I used up the 20 free local call or SMS?

12 REPLIES 12
Trusted Commentator

Re: Starhub promo

I get a SMS on starhub promo. U have been rewarded with free 20 local voice minutes and 20 local smashes for use within the next 7 days. How do I know how much I used and when is the expiry date and timing? Thanks

Trusted Commentator

Waited for 6 days for a reply and the promo expired already. Tried to search in website but can't find anything. It is a good promo but why like the starhub staff know nothing of it?  It even ended before I can used them, not even 7 days yet??? It ended at 6 days instead of 7 days shown in the SMS. All I want to know more about the promo so that I can enjoyed it but too bad. Can anyone help me on this? Thanks

Hub Master

Hey Wenhui

Could you leave your details over @ http://bit.ly/StarHubCares? I will get my team to help you do a check.

========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Trusted Commentator

I did ask using the link but same thing, someone say will check and get back to me but then, no respond...

Hub Master

Hi Wenhui

Which e-mail address did you enter during the submission? Is it the same as the one that you have enter when registering on StarHub Community?

Home is where the ♥ is
Highlighted
Trusted Commentator

Yes. I used another email, ****@yahoo.com

Edited by Howard:

Masking email address for privacy and avoid spambots.

Hub Master

Hey Wenhui

I have informed the team to look into it and get back to you as soon as possible. If there is anything that you require assistance on, simply drop me a PM.

Have a good day ahead.

Home is where the ♥ is
Trusted Commentator

Hi, thanks for getting your staff to follow up but they have not get back to me yet.. Thanks.

Hub Master

Hey Wenhui

Let me check on this again.

Home is where the ♥ is