Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starhub Happy Prepaid - Cannot make outgoing calls in Bangkok

Highlighted
Trusted Commentator

Starhub Happy Prepaid - Cannot make outgoing calls in Bangkok

Hi,

I am unable to make any outgoing calls in Bangkok, be it a local Thai number or overseas number (Singapore). it says that my line is suspended.

i have roaming activated and the APN settings are correct. i just bought a $30 bundle thinking that it would work but i feel rather cheated now that i cant even make any calls out.

Please help.

thank you.

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Trusted Commentator

Re: Starhub Happy Prepaid - Cannot make outgoing calls in Bangkok

i'm dying...please help..i cant even make a call out to the call centre. and there is no email to contact also. cant imagine relying on starhub in a life or death situation. i would most probably be dead already,

Highlighted
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, kristopher90.

I see your PM and will attend to you there shortly. Do avoid sending / creating multiple messages as it causes delay to the time taken to assist you.

- Jackson
Highlighted
Trusted Commentator

i managed to call out but it used my remaining credit and not the local bundle of free 150mins that i bought. why is that so?

Highlighted
Trusted Commentator

i called out by using *116*66(thai number) but my local call bundle which i purchased was not used. it has used up my main balance. please advise. thank you.

Highlighted
Trusted Commentator

any updates? thank you.

Highlighted
Trusted Commentator

any updates? thank you.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

seems like a disastrous experience using this card.
Thank goodness I didn't leave my other local telco SIM behind in Singapore while I was traveling.

I could activate a dataroam plan even when overseas and it was a seamless experience! That was only because my Happyroam dataroam was maxed and I can't extend it while overseas. How inflexible. And needless to say, the experience with Starhub was just as bad.

Maybe because I'm on Postpaid with the other telco.
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi kristopher90,

Please refer to https://www.starhub.com/personal/support/services-and-plans/mobile-roaming/prepaid-roaming.html#happ... for GlobalRoam calls. 

Please note that Local bundle refers to usage in Singapore. This means outgoing calls from Singapore to Singapore.

Do also avoid requesting for multiple updates as it will delay our responses to you. Thank you.

- Jackson
Highlighted
Community Manager

We have dedicated prepaid team. A callback has already arranged by the relevant team regarding this matter. Thank you for your patience. 

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is