Did you mean: 

Prepaid to postpaid

SOLVED
Highlighted
idk
Honored Commentator

Prepaid to postpaid

A few questions

1. I would like to convert my prepaid plan to postpaid. However, the prepaid card is registered under my guardian's NRIC and I would like to merge it with my homehub bundle to enjoy the hub club benefits. Is this possible?

2. Is the postpaid sim card a nfc transit sim card? I cannot find any information about the nfc transit sim card in your website.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Prepaid to postpaid

This will be our list of Main Stores http://bit.ly/2CAoqY9. 

10 REPLIES
Community Manager

Hi idk, are you intending to convert your prepaid number to an existing postpaid number? For NFC Transit SIM, simply visit any StarHub Shop to replace your current SIM with StarHub NFC Transit TriSIM card. You will also be advised to purchase an NFC mobile handset if you do not have one. 

idk
Honored Commentator

Thanks for the swift reply

I would like to keep my current number if possible. If I convert to postpaid, do I still have to replace the sim card to nfc transit sim or can I get one directly?

Community Manager

Yes, you will need to head down to our Main Stores to get it replaced for the NFC Transit SIM at $37.45.

idk
Honored Commentator

Ok. Can you answer my first question?

Community Manager

Yes, you can port in your prepaid to a postpaid and retain your number as well. 

idk
Honored Commentator

Yes I know this, but considering that my prepaid card was registered under my guardian's NRIC, will I still be able to convert it to postpaid and join it with my homehub bundle to get the benefits of hub club?

Community Manager

You will need to transfer the prepaid from your guardian to your name at our Main Store and then proceed with the number port in request.

idk
Honored Commentator

Ok. Can I do it at any other stores/online? If not, may I know the address of the main store?

Community Manager
Solution

This will be our list of Main Stores http://bit.ly/2CAoqY9.