Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prepaid data roaming not working in China Jun 2019

SOLVED
New Commentator

Prepaid data roaming not working in China Jun 2019

Hi Support,

I had bought WOW Data Plans 4GB plan that on last Saturday. Arrived in Xiamen, China on Sunday. Found my phone not able to use data. I had used this Sim in United State on March 2019 without any issue. please advise what need to change or settings (APN) for use in China. Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Prepaid data roaming not working in China Jun 2019

Hi ykiong, Let us know if the issue persist after restarting the device and manually connecting to the roaming operator. Thank you 

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Solution

Hi ykiong, Let us know if the issue persist after restarting the device and manually connecting to the roaming operator. Thank you 

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
cpz
New Commentator

Hi, I also have same problem. 

Previously, my data roaming plan working when i put into my laptop.
however, the moment i change the device into my sony xperia phone [dual sim card, i put in the slot 2]
the handphone could not detect the LTE or any data roaming network.
thus, the internet not working at all at this phone.

Let me know what should i do?
i already reset the phone more than twice and also try to connect to CHINA UNICOM network, which i noticed it when using my laptop and the phone it self, but still no internet connection.

Thanks.

Everyone's Tags (1)
Community Manager

Hi cpz, thanks for contacting us. As this requires us to refer to your account details, we are unable to assist you here on StarHub Community. Please direct your query over to Facebook messenger  (http://m.me/starhub) or Twitter Direct Message (https://twitter.com/StarHubCares) so that we can log a case for you and respond to you there. Thank you!