cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prepaid SIM wallet money gone

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Prepaid SIM wallet money gone

I used prepaid sim for data roaming when oveseas only. I have roaming data about 3.8GB but I learnt from other users that the prepaid sim data roam cannot be used in Vietnam.

On the other hand, my prepaid sim main wallet about $18 has gone when I was in Vietnam with no reason.

I put e sim card inside the pocket wifi. I never used any data or called out. CAN starhub reinstate my money?

This problem has been faced by many users. I think Starhub should look into this matter seriously. I have heard enough of those explanation. Please give us e solution or at least refund the amount to the users.

The amount may look little to Starhub. But it belongs to consumers' hard earn money. Please consider if we support starhub product, we have confident in you. We need your support if we face difficulty.

If you asked me to PM you to verify the issue, i have already done so. Don't ask me again. 

5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager

Re: Prepaid SIM wallet money gone

No worries, DerrickKan. I see your PM with your details so let's chat there.

- Amy
Trusted Contributor

Hi Amy, you did not address my issue. I ask for re-instate my wallet amount and you told me to top up more money if I want to do roaming in Vietnam. 

The problem is coming from your software or system. Furthermore, i have already explained that I DID NOT PUT MY SIM CARD IN E PHONE. My sim card is in the dongle. 

The wallet money should be independent by itself and should not link with any deduction of roaming fee unless user permit it to do so. 

I think everyone is facing the same problem. Starhub can't just run away with this problem. You owe us an explanation!!!!

Please check internally and help me getting the problem solve.

Community Manager

Hi DerrickKan

Thank you for your clarification. You may wish to find out more on how Travel Router functions. 

I've replied to you via PM, and hope that you can clarify any further information via PM as well. Thank you.

- Jackson
Trusted Contributor

Hi Jackson, neither you answer my question. I asked for wallet amount re-instate. Yes or No.
Community Manager

Hi DerrickKan

I've responded via PM. Thank you.

- Jackson