StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor customer service. No follow through for months!

Valued Commentator

Poor customer service. No follow through for months!

Anyone found a way to get StarHub staff to actually resolve issues thoroughly?

Between the call centre, helpdesk, technical and store customer service teams, the attention to completely resolve an issue and update the customer is completely lacking.

oh yes, check the services that you have been paying for and do not assume that StarHub is providing the services paid - we went for years without the phone line bring properly ported over, wifi in the house available intermittently and resulting in high data roaming charges. StarHub agreed to waive these but have yet to action after months. 

The router is broken agai i girss cis the charges are back to exorbitant levels and I am expecting a full refund of these charges and the ones before.

FYI - The routers given are of the poorest quality and they knowingly dare to give them out in SG, taking the consumers for fools to pay the charges consistently and not get the due service.

Call to the call centre continue to be unheeded. No followup even after the promises. Just came from the Plaza Singapura store, facing the prospect of a 90min wait, and “manager Ray” promised that someone will get in touch with me... still waiting...

Any ideas anyone?

i am considering a police report and CASE.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Re: Poor customer service. No follow through for months!

Hi BeatriceGV, we apologize for the experience that you had. We'd like to look into the matter. Do PM us with your full name, mobile number, hub ID/email address to check via https://bit.ly/2S5w5qq  

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
Valued Commentator

Re: Poor customer service. No follow through for months!