GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pathetic Service : Traumatized by StarHub Customer Care

Esteemed Commentator

Pathetic Service : Traumatized by StarHub Customer Care

Hi, I am writing this to inform that the service I am being given by starhub is really pathetic.. I lost my starhub Sim overseas and when I came back on 19June and tried to get another same number sim the support staff told me they cant do it as they had no idea whats stopping them from issuing another and gave me a response "wish they knew whats wrong" no one called for two days and I had to go again and this time I was told that they found out Singtel has blocked my sim because of a Number Porting request almost two yrs ago which is surprizingly still in process and without even me doing it or anyone emailing me.

Ridiculous as it may sound they still had no idea how to deal with this. and I went again after two days only to be told that its still in process and they can do nothing to help me out. I was out of any connect no calls no internet in todays world. I am going through so much trauma I cant tell you. after almost a week they called me to say that Singtel still holds the sim in the process of porting and they will need few more days to tell singtel to release and then issue me a sim !

yesterday when I went to the ViVo Starhub Branch I was told that my SIM card is terminated as i never recharged it for a month, which is absolutely rubbish as I was using the sim on 7June at the airport and so I techinically get one month tll 7 july. and obviously I cant recharge as they could not even issue me a new sim, I had been running to their offices from 19june untill now and no one told me this and now suddenly sim is terminated and I was told that nothing can be done now. Total rubbish.

I had gone through the worst service ever I must say and dont know when I will get my sim back ! no courtesy whatsoever they asked me to pay for even a temporary sim card and offer me 200mb data. this is the service you get after using starhub for 4 yrs ! customer care picks up after like 40mins on hold ! bizzare ! I quit !

4 REPLIES 4
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Pathetic Service : Traumatized by StarHub Customer Care

Hi hammad12

That's certainly not the way we want you to feel. Let me get this sorted out for you. Can you provide me your full name, NRIC, contact number and email address via Private Message so that I can assist you better? 

Esteemed Commentator

thanks Priya,
Name : [removed for privacy]
FIN : [removed for privacy]
my old contact number which is having issues : [removed for privacy]
My temp Starhub # : [removed for privacy]
Cheers

Alumni (Retired)

We've removed your details as this is a public forum. Please click on the bolded words of our colleague's earlier reply to send us a PM. 

- Amy
Esteemed Commentator

thank you. sent the private text