cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pathetic Service ! Torture by Starhub Customer Care

Highlighted
Esteemed Commentator

Pathetic Service ! Torture by Starhub Customer Care

I ported my number from Singtel to Starhub 4 yrs ago, Starhub didnt do the porting properly and still allowed my number for 4 yrs, untill I lost my Sim Card and went for a replacement. 

Now they tell me the porting wasnt done properly thats why they cant issue me another Sim now, Made me wait for 1 month and hundreds of trips to Vivo and Dhobi Ghaut branch only to tell me that my number is terminated now.

Ridiculous, they have zero concerns about my problems if I lose the number of 4 yrs. they didnt do the porting correctly 4 yrs ago and now I am suffering.

They dont talk properly and totally useless, have been a month now without any luck at all. and now they tell me that Singtel have taken my number and they cant do anything as its with Singtel. Singtel says its rubbish and they dont have any such information.

So basically an alien came and took my number as these ppl just playing games because they didnt do the job correctly in the first place !

totally ridiculous and worst service ever.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Pathetic Service ! Torture by Starhub Customer Care

Hi hammad12

That's really strange indeed. Let me get this sorted out for you. Can you provide me with your full name, NRIC, contact number and email address via Private Message so that I can assist you better?