Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Main wallet balance suddenly reduced to 0

SOLVED
Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Main wallet balance suddenly reduced to 0

My data plan expired this morning. Prior to that my main wallet had $7+ and the expiry of my card is on 17/4/2018. When i woke up and checked i realised my wallet was reduced to 0. What happened? My card is still valid. I still have all the free sms remaining. But why did my main wallet value if $7+ suddenly disappear? Please return the money as my card did not expire

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Valued Commentator
Solution

Re: Main wallet balance suddenly reduced to 0

Hello it is okay. It was a technical issue that somehow resolved itself. The main wallet balance appeared as zero on both *123# and happy prepaid app for an hr. After spam calling 1633 n not being able to get in touch with anyone, the balance suddenly appeared again. Reckon calling somehow resolved the tecnical issues since balance was deducted for the calls and my balance appeared once more. Very weird technical issue since i tried to top up my data plan but it said i had insufficient amount and balance was zero for an hour. But all is resolved now. Thank you. 

5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager

Hi Zhuumyra,

please send me a private massage with your name, NRIC/FIN, contact number and email address so that I can get in touch and assist you further. Thank you

How to send a PM (Private Message) on StarHub Community?

Valued Commentator
Solution

Hello it is okay. It was a technical issue that somehow resolved itself. The main wallet balance appeared as zero on both *123# and happy prepaid app for an hr. After spam calling 1633 n not being able to get in touch with anyone, the balance suddenly appeared again. Reckon calling somehow resolved the tecnical issues since balance was deducted for the calls and my balance appeared once more. Very weird technical issue since i tried to top up my data plan but it said i had insufficient amount and balance was zero for an hour. But all is resolved now. Thank you. 

Community Manager

Thank you for the update, Zhuumyra. Glad to hear that the issue is resolved. Let us know should you require any further assistance. Have a great weekend! – Josephine

Trusted Commentator

My  previous balance also disappeared, probably because I only topped up a few days after expiry.

Is it possible to get it reinstated please?

Community Manager

Hi myching, thanks for contacting us. As this requires us to refer to
your account details, we are unable to assist you here on StarHub
Community. Please direct your query over to Facebook messenger
(http://m.me/starhub) or Twitter Direct Message
(https://twitter.com/StarHubCares) so that we can log a case for
you and respond to you there. Thank you!

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is