cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Main Balance Drop

Senior Commentator

Main Balance Drop

Hi,

This morning on 14 April 2018, I found out that my main balance in my prepaid card dropped from $60+ to $40+. I attempted to call Starhub Hotline, but the consultants are always busy. Then the last time I checked again, it is now $28.23. May I know what is going on? Before my free data expires just after 9am this morning, I had already switch off my mobile data, and it was left off since then. Please help. Thank you.

Regards,

Toh Wee Yang

Everyone's Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager

Re: Main Balance Drop

Hi Wee Yang, I've replied to you here.

Senior Commentator

Hi, again my main balance suddenly dropped, and again it was after my free local data expired, and again my Mobile Data is already off. May I know what is going on? I can't afford to have such problem keep happening, being a long-time user of starhub!

Alumni (Retired)

Good day @wee Yang

NL
New Commentator

Hi,

My main balance keeps dropping - from $48.33 on Thurs 4/7 to $5 yesterday 9 July and to $0.22 today. 

I did activate a $10 1GB data plan which just expired on Monday 8 July. I have since switched to wifi to access the internet.

Please help.

NL

Community Manager

Hi NL

As this requires us to refer to your account details, we are unable to assist you here on StarHub Community. You can contact our dedicated Prepaid hotline at 9850 0000 (+65 9850 0000 if overseas) using your Prepaid Card for clarification on your usage and balances. 

- Amy